CrowdSupport®
RBJNR01
Level 1: Cadet

Difficulties downloading detailed online Telstra business bills

When I attempt to download a detailed Telstra business bill, the process stalls with either "failed" or "pending" (the latter not going beyond that stage).

The following message appears when I try to access the detailed bill from the previous screen:

Your request could not be completed. There may be a temporary problem, or part of the system may be unavailable due to maintenance or upgrade work. Summary bills should still be available via the PDF option or please try again later. You may also contact us using the Contact Us web form

I have the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox, have tried deleting cookies, cache etc.

I have not had problems downloading a detailed bill prior to this.

Any suggestions?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Difficulties downloading detailed online Telstra business bills

Hi RBJNR01,

We were experiencing technical difficulties last night with customers viewing their invoices via My Account this was resolved last night and customers should now be able to download their PDF bills successfully.

If you are still experiencing issues please get in touch with our My Account Business team on 1800017715.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now