CrowdSupport®
MattStibb
Level 1: Cadet

Download Bill - Has any one? Ever?

Hi all,

Has anyone in the history of Mankind ever successfully downloaded a bill from Telstra Business online?

This has never worked, I have raised this on a number of occasions, however no technical support at Telstra is able to fix this.  Very  frustrating, All I want to do is review a detailed bill! is that too much to ask.

I select the appropriate account, from a drop down list, that got this right...  then select the month or a date range of bills to download.  Then select the format.  Then I get a swirly icon thing,like its trying to process something.... lol, nope then it goes to the  'que page, and says pending, when you hold the coursor over this pending text a little info box says available in 24 hours.  

Well, the bills are never available, they just keep quing up.  Yes i have raised it with telstra tech support several times, they can not fix it.  I keep checking every few months thinking one day this will be fixed.... 

Im so over this!!

So my original question:  Has anyone ever been able to download bills?  or has anyone 

queue.JPG

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Download Bill - Has any one? Ever?

Hi MattStibb

If Telstra Business haven't been able to resolve this for you, we'd recommend lodging a complaint so that further assistance can be offered. 

Your options for lodging a complaint can be found on our website here: https://www.telstra.com.au/small-business/support/contact-us/make-a-complaint

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now