CrowdSupport®
drcrpyto
Level 1: Cadet

How can I check the average monthly data usage of my plan?

My plan is about to end, so I am looking at options for new plans.

To help me choose a new plan, I need to know the average monthly data usage of my current plan.

How can I do this? The usage meter only shows the current cycle.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: How can I check the average monthly data usage of my plan?

I assume you mean contract?

Are you able to log into your online account and view past monthly bill history?

Failing that why don't you contact a business team member to discuss your continued service as they would be able to look through your account.

http://www.telstra.com.au/business-enterprise/help-support/contact-us/

Cheers,
Dave

drcrpyto
Level 1: Cadet

Re: How can I check the average monthly data usage of my plan?

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am on a business contract

I did phone for help but the representative said that records of data totals for previous months are not saved. I don't believe that is true, so I thought I 'd ask here.

I could go through my detailed bills, but they only show each data session - not the totals. So I would have to spend hours with a calculator or rig up a spreadsheet.

Given that this is such an obvious user requirement (I have found many unresolved posts on this topic) I thought I was probably just failing to see a big button labelled "View data usage for previous months".  Does it really not exist? Neither on the website nor the app? I'm amazed!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now