Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: How to change my username

Hi Camac92

Which username were you wanting to change. Your crowdsupport username or one for your business service login?

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

TC19
Level 1: Cadet

My account username for telstra on-line service
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hello TC19, 

You will need to speak to our live chat team on  http://tel.st/tdcn and they will be able to assist you. Please do let us know how you go. 

- Simone

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Level 1: Cadet

Re: WiFi Modem

Hi,

My account number is (*removed for privacy) and my bill to pay is $ 1, 596.60 which is over due. The WiFi modem that is with me has been disconnected from your source and it's been idle with me, including my phone which has been disconnected.

The reason is, I like to return the WiFi modem because I'm staying in a place that I'm paying $20 for WiFi a month, so the your modem that is with me is lying idle and I like to change my mobile plan to a $99 a month with 30GB.

Please let me know because my bill is still increasing without using your WiFi modem and I need to clear my account.

Thanks. 

Support Team
Support Team

Re: WiFi Modem

Hi 5218, 

You will need to contact our Billing team on 132200 from 8am-9pm EST or any time via Live Chat here:  http://tel.st/hsc3 for account assistance. 

Please note that your account number has been removed for your privacy. This is a public forum, and not a good idea to post any personal details. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now