Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

How to manage your business email bill?

To save time, business customers receiving the business email bill can change the format of the business email bill via My Account for Business 24/7.

Here's the formats you can choose from:

1. Summary Bill - this is a high level account summary of your business bill
  2.  Your Bill - this is a service level break down of your bill (check your bill via My Account for Business for any billing questions)
  3.  Your Detailed Bill - this is a detailed breakdown of your call details, service and usage details.

Here's how to change your format online via My Account For Business:

1. Log into your My Account for Business
  2. Click on Turn Electronic Bill On or Off
  3. Click on Bill Format drop-down, choose your bill type eg Your Bill
  4. Click on the Update button You will now be switched to your preferred email bill format.

To learn more about the features of My Account for Business watch our video or register  your business for Telstra's My Account for Business

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now