Highlighted
AndyVXI
Level 1: Cadet

Individual access to My Account features (Enterprise)

Hello,

I'm on an Enterprise plan with my company, and I'm responsible for my own billing. Many of my colleagues and I are frustrated by the lack of online functionality. Apparently this is not available to us as the system is designed only for central administrators within a corporate, and providing access to one individual will result in them having access to all accounts in the plan.

It means that we have no other choice but to receive paper bills via post, rather than online.

From what I hear from our managing agent, this is quite a common complaint with other companies also.

Are there any plans to enhance the system to allow online access to individual enterprise accounts?

Kind Regards,

Andy

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: Individual access to My Account features (Enterprise)

If you are on an Enterprise Fleet Plan, you should really be on the company account IIRC.

I can acutally configure Corporate Online Billing to provide access to a single account number in our Heirachy to a user, or to provide access even only to a specific number. That's assuming you or your Company Auth Rep have access?

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now