Highlighted
trobbo72
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile Messagebank divert from personal greeting option dissapeared

Answered

Hi all, I used to have a messagebank feature that allowed me to program a number to divert calls to and then I used a message that said 'leave a message after the tone or press 0 now to be diverted to my receptionist'. That feature does not seem to be on my menu anymore and I can't find reference to it anywhere. Does anyone know if it is still available and if so what it is called? Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Mobile Messagebank divert from personal greeting option dissapeared

Hey @trobbo72

We offer a Virtual Receptionist service which is available as an option with DOT. Check out more details on all the options here: https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/help/pdf/cis-business/bundles/business-critical...

You can get in touch with our business team on 132000 to discuss these options further.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey @trobbo72

We offer a Virtual Receptionist service which is available as an option with DOT. Check out more details on all the options here: https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/help/pdf/cis-business/bundles/business-critical...

You can get in touch with our business team on 132000 to discuss these options further.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@trobbo72

Depending on which Messagebank profile you have, this option might not be available to you.

Standard Messagebank has this feature for Mobile, whereas other profiles don't - such as Visual Voicemail.

I'd recommend contacting our Mobile Tech Team on 125111 so we can check with profile and Class of Service (COS) it is that you have.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more