CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
NatJ
Level 1: Cadet

My Account online summary

We recently changed added ADSL to our account (though it is separate) however our mobile broadband and 2 x mobile phones are still active on our business account.

I am now unable to login - and after numerous phonecalls and resetting my password, I can now log in however the account details are not ours.....

what can i do as its getting very tiring not being able to access our bills online....

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: My Account online summary

Hello NatJ,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport Smiley Happy Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics here in our Community.

Thanks for your post regarding not being able to access your your bills online since you've recently added ADSL to your account.

Firstly, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Could you please confirm if the ADSL and home phone was added into a Personal Account rather than to your Business Account?

And are your mobile broadband and mobile phones meant to be transferred to that Personal Account to single bill your services?

Personal Accounts and Business Accounts are separate and will have separate My Account log ins as well and this maybe where the issue lies.

You may want to chat with our Live Chat Team for confirmation where your current accounts are sitting in our systems.

Please keep us updated on how you are going with this so I can follow up as required.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now