CrowdSupport®
CassieWard
Level 1: Cadet

Need progress update on a Data pack ordered via My Account

Hi,

We are trying to find the area to call to get an update on an Order placed for a Data pack on MyAccount for a Business customer?

The reference number looks like AMC-FDATA-3007

I have contacted every are i can think of and no one has seen this reference number before

We have been getting multiple of these types of questions, and having no luck in finding the correct team

Can you please advise what number to call to follow up on the progress

(please dont refer me to Live Chat as these are where these queries are coming from)

Your quick response would be fantastic as need to advise a customer

Thank you

Cassie Ward

SA Billing

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Need progress update on a Data pack ordered via My Account

As this is a public forum unfortunately we can only direct you. http://www.telstra.com.au/business-enterprise/help-support/contact-us/

Cheers,
Dave

JamesR
Level 2: Rookie

Hi just wondering is this data pack now active on my mobile number <DELETED FOR YOUR SECURITY> MB502131030.

thanks

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi JamesR,

You will receive an SMS notification of your changed data allowance when the pack is added to your account.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now