Highlighted
tarcoola
Level 1: Cadet

Online Billing

Does anyone know what is going on with online billing.  I can do everything else except view my bills.  Get all the way through and it comes up with some ludicrous error saying incorrect login !!!!!! I have been told EVERYDAY for 4 weeks to call back in the morning, so I do it, and get told the same thing again.  Is anyone having the same problem and does anyone know a way around it????? HHHEEELLLPPP !!!!!!!

Edited post due to language

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Online Billing

I received my bill in PDF format via email. Could you select that option?

I assume you've done the usual clearing of browsers temp files ect?

Cheers,
Dave

qcoss_support
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Online Billing

hi tarcoola,

we experience the same issue. tried emptying the browser cache, using different browsers...etc.

nothgin seems to work. 

sometimes the login screen appears and sometimes it comes straight up with the error message:

"Login incorrect. Please close Online Bill Reporting, check your login details and try again using a new browser session.
If you are unsure of your password, you can use the 'Forgotten Password?' link from the login screen to reset your password.
If the problem persists please use the 'Contact Us' tab above to report this fault and quote error reference TEGCBA2001 (1364253312440).

I would also appreciate some assistance here.

thanks 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now