Highlighted
jmb1970
Level 2: Rookie

Order Problem - Business licence 365 - 117100632 Internal error

Answered

Just logged into T-Suite portal, says my order for 365 Business licence is partially filled, and comes up with this error;

Item Name Office 365 Small Business
Offer ID 2000811
Task ID 131108-114400-274-192
Workflow Event Create Company: Create Order in MOSI
Error Code 117100632
Error Description 117100632 Internal error. The offer ID that you have provided is not valid. Please provide a valid offer ID.InvalidOfferIdFault

Rang them (on hold for 40min) and they said it was “stuck” in their system and that they would have to fix it.

I asked when , and she said she can’t give me a time, I asked “Will it be 2 hours or 2 months?” – she said she couldn’t say??? After 8 years Telstra free (and never been happier) my IT guy convenced me to go with 365 through Telstra, regretting this decision already, Sigh!

Anyone know how to fix this, been waiting all day just to set up a new email/exchange account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jmb1970
Accepted Solution

Re: Order Problem - Business licence 365 - 117100632 Internal error

I rang Support again, only on hold for 12min this time, the support person put me on hold for about 5min whilst he resolved the problem, was then able to assign licence to a user. Glad its resolved, but not that it took all day, and 1 hour on the phone. Cheers!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Sorry to hear about your experience.

It seems to be an error thrown by Micorosft due to some mismatch in their system.

Did you ever have a trial (or subscribed) to other Office365 services under your T-Suite account in the past?

Do you have any other services on your account?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

jmb1970
Accepted Solution

I rang Support again, only on hold for 12min this time, the support person put me on hold for about 5min whilst he resolved the problem, was then able to assign licence to a user. Glad its resolved, but not that it took all day, and 1 hour on the phone. Cheers!

jmb1970

I did have 1 x expired service, and 1 x assigned service on my account.

The expired one was not a trial, but when I upgradedfrom this licence to another. This was a new licence for another user.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now