CrowdSupport®
Deathballz13
Level 1: Cadet

Order cancel

So on Friday I answer the phone call to Telstra to sign up for a mobile plan and office I have received the office package today I got an email saying my mobile order has been cancelled with no explanation of why just a number to call

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Order cancel

Hi @Deathballz13,

Appreciate the concern regarding your mobile order cancellations. Were you able to call through to the Orders team to get an update as to why the order was cancelled? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Deathballz13
Level 1: Cadet

I called them they said on the phone it was my fault for not taking in papers that I was unware that I had to take in blamed me for lack of communication if I had of been told on the phone at time of order that this needed to happen or even send an email instead of just saying it’s canceled would be great this is highly unacceptable and is not great due to this I will be calling the communication obmusmn on Monday as this is unprofessional i didn’t even receive any further communication from anyone other then my Microsoft 365 subcrition

Support Team
Support Team

That's concerning. You should certainly be updated if further ID is needed to complete an order, I apologise for the poor experience. 

If you are able to submit your details here:  https://tel.st/wsnkb a Case Manager will follow up with you to ensure this is resolved. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now