Highlighted
LT16
Level 1: Cadet

Ordering International Travel Passes in Your Telstra Tools

Hi, 

I was wondering if any one else who uses Your Telstra Tools with a Telstra Business ID is able to order Travel Passes for their mobile services IN YTT. 

I have see the public website with the travel passes, pressed buy now on the one I want, logged in, and it just takes me to the YTT Home page. I've also pressed the activate international roaming option for the mobile and there was no additional options afterwards. 

I went on Telstra chat (via website) for an hour and still wasn't able to find an answer. Apparently Travel Passes are not yet intergrated into YTT. I wanted to check if others are also unable to this? 

I was wonder if anyone else has had the same experience. If so, I'll make a post in Telstra Ideas to do it. 

Thanks. 

LT16

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Ordering International Travel Passes in Your Telstra Tools

Hi LT16, 

Thanks for ocntacting us. You should be able to use My Telstra Tools to add a roaming pack. The link below will give steps on how this is added:

https://www.telstra.com.au/small-business/mobile-phones/international-roaming

Once clicking on 'Purchase Travel Pass in Your Telstra Tools' you should be directed to add a pack. But if this option is not working for you, we can add this for you via live chat here  http://tel.st/2mx2 or please call 13 2000. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.           

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now