CrowdSupport®
MellonHead
Level 1: Cadet

What are the different Telstra partner programs, and what kind partner do i need?

Ever since Telstra Country Wide was Axed,  I can't get a straight answer from anyone because I don't have any direct contacts inside the beast, and you can't trust anyone in the partner networks because they are all in it for themselves and fighting against each other for revenue.

What are the current Partner programs: Telstra Business Centers, Telstra Business Technology Centers, Telstra Business and Enterprise, etc.

What types of business does each program typically cater for, eg size, turnover, telecoms spend, and what services are each geared up to offer and support?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: What are the different Telstra partner programs, and what kind partner do i need?

To be honest, it's a bit hard to tell at the moment.

Most of the Shopfronts are geared towards Small Business (<50 employees and 1 or 5 Operating Sites).

If you want to get in contact with Telstra about Business Services, I would go through their Smarter Business site. It seems to be gearing up to be a 1 Stop Shop for all business queries and advice.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
MellonHead

Re: What are the different Telstra partner programs, and what kind partner do i need?

Thanks Jupiter, 

@Jupiter wrote:

You've got that right.

MellonHead

Thanks Jupiter, 

@Jupiter wrote:

You've got that right.

Highlighted
MellonHead

Wow, this is some top-class forum software right here.  Fantastic customer service from the company that sets the bar on customer service...

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now