Li88
Level 2: Rookie

Who can help me??

I have a business and is currently in the process of connecting to nbn but a month already and still not complete. I have followed up many times with the nbn team because the interruption we had. Two days ago we did not have any connections to our business land line at all so I rang Telstra yesterday and finally got some connection but only partially. What I mean by partially is we can only receive some calls and some can’t. I spend two hours on the phone with Telstra and they cannot fix it. All they said is to wait until our nbn is complete. I asked them to send a technician over and they rejected. I’m so frustrated because the nature of our business depends on the customers ordering on the phone. Everyday we are losing money because of this defect. I don’t want to wait because who knows how long Telstra is going to take to fix the issue. Can anyone suggest what can I do?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Who can help me??

.If the problem is you are receiving some calls but not others sending a Technician will not fix the problem as the problem is a network configuration problem off your service and will have to wait till order is completed. There is not much you can do. You could lodge complaint by telephoning 132200 and when asked for reason say complaint or use online form but I doubt that this will speed up the completion off the order.

https://www.telstra.com.au/small-business/support/contact-us/make-a-complaint

Li88
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Who can help me??

Today I spent almost 4 hours on the phone, I believe the issue is finally fix. I called the Telstra fault team, they did a lot of test and finally we can receive all the calls but funny thing is some will divert straight away to my mobile and some will ring into the business landline. At last I had to be divert to the nbn connection team. This time I finally had some luck. The technician guided me thru on connecting the modem and the telephone ect and he did many programming n configuration I believe. At the end I realised is all about connecting and using the gears in the right way and also having the right technician. Whereas before all other technician(not sure if they are) couldnt even find the problems.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now