CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
cheryl1
Level 1: Cadet

courtesy notification

Hi. I have received a letters from telstra informing me that my husband has completed an online registration to access my account? ?? I have spoke to my husband about this and he assures me has not done any such thing. Are my details at risk with someone else trying to access it using my husband's name ? Thanks cheryl

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: courtesy notification

Hey cheryl1,

I can appreciate your concerns with the notifications that have been received and am sorry for any confusion that this has caused. This is advising you the account holder that a request has been made so that your husband will be able to view his mobile data and call information via the Telstra 24/7 App. Has he recently had this added to his mobile handset and only been seeking access to his actual mobile number information instead of the full Telstra account information?

If you would like to query who has been authorised on your account, then my colleagues in Live Chat will be able to confirm this in real time via their secure chat window 24/7 at:

http://tel.st/hsc3

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now