Neddameoj
Level 2: Rookie

Authorisation error 14

Hi I am having trouble streaming from Myfootball despite having a current subscription. Is this because I have an iPhone 5s? Can I transfer my subscription to our new iPad?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Authorisation error 14

Hi @Neddameoj

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the My Football Live App. 

What version of iOS is your iPhone 5S running?

The My Football Live App is supported on iOS devices running iOS 10 and above, if you're running an earlier version of iOS this may impact the My Football Live App on your device. 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the AFL Live App to see if this assists? 

You will be able to access the subscription on your new iPad, you'll need to download the My Football Live App and restore your subscription.

Please ensure you are logged in to the same AppleID which was used to purchase the subscription on your iPhone and follow the below instructions. 

To restore your purchase in the My Football Live App, go to 'More' > 'My Account' > 'My Football Live Pass' then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase. Once complete, you should be able to access your live pass.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Neddameoj
Level 2: Rookie

Hi,

Our iPad is logged in using my wife’s Apple ID however I purchased the subscription with my Apple ID (however purchases are linked to the same email). I would need to log into my Apple ID with the iPad to access the app is that right? We have family sharing turned on.

My phone is using iOS 12.2. Should I be having trouble streaming through my phone?

Thanks

Joe
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Neddameoj

Thank you for getting back to me. 

When you access the My Football Live App on the iPad and navigate to 'More' > 'My Account' > 'My Football Live Pass' then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase, does it allow you to restore? 

If not, you will need to log in to the iPad with the same AppleID which was used to purchase the My Football Live Pass in order to restore. 

If your iPhone 5S is running iOS 12.2, this should work.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your iPhone? 

You will then need to follow the same instructions as above to restore your subscription. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now