Highlighted
carpenter21
Level 1: Cadet

Can't connect to My Football Live App

Answered

Trying to connect to the My Live Pass through the My Football Live App on my iPad, however, it keeps coming up with the message that there is 'no account found' and I need to add services to my account. 

This only happens on my iPad, it was easy to connect on my iPhone. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Can't connect to My Football Live App

Hi @carpenter21

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with My Football Live Pass. 

To redeem your Live Pass as a Telstra Mobile customer when not connected to the Telstra Mobile network, you will need to sign in with the same TelstraID you use to sign in to My Account (https://tel.st/m83gv)

The app will then be able to access any eligible services and allow you to redeem the service. 

I have gone through this process using an iPad connected to Wi-Fi and it has worked as normal, please ensure you're logging in with the correct email address. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Can't connect to My Football Live App

Hi @carpenter21

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with My Football Live Pass. 

To redeem your Live Pass as a Telstra Mobile customer when not connected to the Telstra Mobile network, you will need to sign in with the same TelstraID you use to sign in to My Account (https://tel.st/m83gv)

The app will then be able to access any eligible services and allow you to redeem the service. 

I have gone through this process using an iPad connected to Wi-Fi and it has worked as normal, please ensure you're logging in with the correct email address. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now