Jimbonio
Level 2: Rookie

Can’t watch live game

Trying to watch the Adelaide v Western Sydney game but all I get is “authorisation error 14”.

what is going on?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Can’t watch live game

Hi @Jimbonio

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you experienced with the My Footbal Live App. 

We did not have any other reports of an error message.

If you experience this error again, I would first recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the My Football Live App. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jimbonio

Hi Kjorg 

This wasn’t the first time I have had error messages and problems ( I don’t always comment).

However I have read previously about error messages 14 & 18 which I have had in the past. 

Why isn’t someone available to comment and fix the problem at the time, getting an answer over 18 hours later when I wanted to watch the game live is completely useless!

One of the reasons I went with Telstra was because I am a shareholder and I wanted to watch A-League and Socceroos games live. As we couldn’t watch the Socceroos in the Asian Cup and it appears that I miss probably one in three A-League games I think I might uninstall the app as you suggest but not bother to install it. When my Telstra contract is up I might just go elsewhere. My shares are “under water” as they say so they might be gone too!

This app is so disappointing and frustrating. Telstra should be doing so much better but it fails!

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Jimbonio

We have identified errors in the past which have been worked on and resolved as quickly as possible after they were reported - as you would see from the comments on those posts advising the error had been resolved. 

These errors were reported by multiple customers at the time, which indicated they were widespread. 

We did not have any other errors reported during last nights game. 

I have flagged this with the technical team to be investigated, but as no other errors were reported, we may not be able to replicate it. 

Uninstalling and reinstalling the app resolves most issues which are experienced, as this resets the app and ensures that you are running the latest version. 

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Jimbonio

Can you please confirm what device/operating system you are using to access the My Football Live App so that I can let the technical team know. 

Thank you.

Jimbonio

Hi Kjorg

I am using an iPad mini 2 with os 12.1.4

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks @Jimbonio

I have passed on this information to the technical team and will get back to you as soon as I have heard back from them. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now