Michael09876543
Level 1: Cadet

Having trouble live streaming My Football Live?

Why is your live streaming of the Socceroos game not playing?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Having trouble live streaming My Football Live?

Hi @Michael09876543

Thanks for getting in touch

I have tested the stream of the Australia v Oman friendly from Dec 30, it seems to be working fine.

The My Football app was updated 3 weeks ago, please make sure you are running the latest version

If you are still have issues after updating, please let me know the error you're getting and your device info.

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Dibbles11
Level 1: Cadet

On my devices I can stream w league and a league, so I know the app works. But when I go to the socceroos games there’s no option given to live stream. it’s meant to work for telstra customers which I am. I have validated my telstra account which shows up as active, but still the app doesn’t give me a streaming option for the socceroos Asian cup games. I have an iphone5 and the app works for a league and w league so assume it should work for socceroos. What am I doing wrong?
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Asian Cup games can't be streamed through the app due to the digital broadcasting rights agreement.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Dibbles11

Thanks for getting in touch with us

@Jupiter is correct, the Asian Cup is not available for streaming on the My Football Live app due to digital rights.

Regards

Micheal W 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more