Highlighted
Neddameoj
Level 2: Rookie

My Football Live App

I have an annual subscription to My Football live (purchased 26th October 2018). Tonight it is telling me my 2 week free trial is over and I need to purchase the App to keep watching???? I purchased this through the ITunes App Store. How can I fix this?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: My Football Live App

Hi @Neddameoj

Thanks for getting in touch with us

Please check you are logged in with the correct apple id.

Then I suggest deleting, reinstalling the app and then restoring your purchase of the My Football Live app to see if that gives you the correct expiry date of your subscription.

If the error continues, you will need to contact iTunes support , so they can investigate for you

Here is the link for Apple Support: https://tel.st/zsh8h then select ‘Manage my Subscriptions’

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now