Highlighted
Gomibako
Level 1: Cadet

My Football Live fail

1. Live games occasionally not streaming -- error 14 "token expired"

2. I was charged full $99.99 for one year streaming despite signing up for $79.99 introductory offer

3. App is now telling me to purchase a Live Pass but I've already bought one. And I can't restore App Store purchase because when I try to sign in to my Football Account it doesn't recognise my email (I've tried several possibilities -- all rejected). The alternative is to create a Football Account but surely I already have one because I've bought the Pass and used the service previously. In any case I don't remember entering an email when I bought the Live Pass -- it was an iTunes Store purchase. Cannot work out what to do from here....

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Gomibako

My Football Live app

1. Live games occasionally not streaming -- error "token is expired"

2. I've been charged full $99.99 for one year streaming despite signing up for $79.99 introductory offer

3. App is now telling me to purchase a Live Pass but I've already bought one. And I can't restore App Store purchase because when I try to sign in to my Football Account it doesn't recognise my email (I've tried several possibilities -- all rejected). The alternative is to create a Football Account but surely I already have one because I've bought the Pass and used the service previously. In any case I don't remember entering an email when I bought the Live Pass -- it was an iTunes Store purchase.

Support Team
Support Team

Re: My Football Live app

Hi @Gomibako

Thank you for your post, I have merged it with your other identical post and put them on the correct forum.

My apologies for any issues you experienced with the My Football Live App during last nights game.

Unfortunately we ran into some technical difficulties which have now been resolved ahead of tonights game. 

You do not need to sign in to the My Football Live App with an email address/password, you should only need to restore your iTunes subscription.

To restore your purchase in the My Football Live App, go to 'More' > 'My Account' > 'My Football Live Pass' then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase. Once complete, you should be able to access your live pass.

Regarding being charged again for the My Football Live Pass - you will need to contact iTunes directly for them to investigate why this happened. 

We do not have access to Apple systems to investigate on your behalf. 

I’d recommend visiting https://tel.st/ym9xt & do the following if you  would like them to investigate the charges

1.       Click iTunes & Apple Music

2.       Click iTunes Store

3.       Click Purchases, Billing & Redemption

4.       Click iTunes store account billing

This will take you to a page where you can either talk via phone, chat online or email your enquiry to them for investigation 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Gomibako

Hi Kjorg

Thanks for your response.

The streaming issue (expired token, error 14 etc.) has happened a few times, not just last night, so I hope that it will be fixed otherwise you will have many people asking for refunds.

Meanwhile, the payment issue I raised is not that I was charged twice; it's that initially I was charged $100 when it should have been $80, as I was a first-time non-Telstra subscriber. So I don't think it's an Apple Store issue so much as a Telstra/Foxtel/FFA/whoever is running this thing issue.

regards

simon

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Gomibako

Thank you for getting back to me. 

Can you please confirm when you first subscribed/were charged for the My Football Live App? 

This will assist in investigating further. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Gomibako

Hi
I purchased it on 19 oct 2018.
The payment is dated 2 Nov 2018.
thanks
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Gomibako

Thank you for getting back to me with those details, apologies for the delayed response. 

I have sent you a private message to grab some extra details so that we can investigate this further. 

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now