Mangolassi
Level 2: Rookie

My football live app

I have a Telstra mobile account. I have been watching w-league matches on the my football live app for a few weeks. Today i can’t even log in. Is there  a problem with the app?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: My football live app

Hi @Mangolassi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us

Firstly the My Football Live app was updated a week ago, are you running the latest version?

You may need to update the app.

If you have updated already and the login issue continues, then I suggest deleting the app, reinstalling and restoring your purchased, then try logging in again to see if the error has cleared

Please let me know if this works for you

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

JBlanck
Level 1: Cadet

I did this and it worked last night - but having the same problems again today.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @JBlanck

Thanks for letting us know

What sort of error are you getting?

Could you send me a screenshot of the error message

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Mangolassi

Hi Michael,

thanks for your reply. I had already reinstalled the app yesterday before I messaged and there was no joy. I can’t really check right now as there are no games on but I’ve been playing around in the app for about 10 minutes and i keep having to log in. The log in page where I use my email as username and Telstra ID as password, gets me through to an FFA page titled 'my football live pass'. From there I can close that which then shows me the my football live interface but no access to live matches.

Cheers,

Mangolassi

Hi Michael,

Any news on what’s happening? I still can’t watch any matches. A few times I’ve been able to get a few minutes of streaming but then it kicks me out and a message comes up that I need to purchase to continue watching.

Any information would be most appreciated.

cheers,

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now