Highlighted
Rua_taniwha
Level 2: Rookie

My football live

I get a FFA error when trying to stream a match. I have logged out and back in. Restored the purchase. Deleted the app and restored and all nil fix.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
19 REPLIES 19
Kira34
Level 1: Cadet

Re: My football live

I am in the Same boat and it keeps asking me to pay again I am not paying again and I am missing the game 

PGB
Level 3: Gumshoe

Yes, I too am receiving the same message. Message says “ Authorization Error 14. The request contained an invalid embed token - it is expired or the signature is invalid”

Very frustrating....
Rua_taniwha

Bollocks 24/7 support Telstra. What an absolute joke. I checked the subscription information in the app and it said contact the App Store. Funnily enough the App Store recognises I have a valid annual pass so the fault must lie within the app. Think I’ll cancel and go back to Foxtel via their Kayo service
Brenno8

I'm having the same issue, waited all week to watch the wanderers game and its not recognising my subscription. Google play store is.. So telstra i want my $16.99 monthly refund today please..
Rua_taniwha

Just found live chat support on Telstra website. They referred me to here. Not sure how that was any help
Rua_taniwha

Yeah it’s pretty dumb. Wish I hadn’t paid an annual subscription
Boston1092

Are we all trying to watch the WSW vs Adelaide game? Might be a software issue with the cast from Foxtel/FFA.
PGB

Yep, trying to watch that same match. No luck yet. Anyone else seem to get an answer??
Zbozza

Any update for fix from Telstra ?

Gabs_D

Absolute fail. Been trying to get on for over an hour and no luck. Just black screen with error
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Rua_taniwha @PGB @Zbozza @Gabs_D @Boston1092 @Kira34

Thank you for your post and my apologies for any issues you experienced with the My Football Live App during last nights game.

Unfortunately we ran into some technical difficulties which have now been resolved ahead of tonights game. 

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Brenno8

Hi Kjorg,

Is that the best response Telstra can give? Really lazy and poor to be honest.

The only reason I pay for your app is to watch the wanderers and you failed to deliver. Optus have a similar football service and refund their paying customers when it fails to meet the high standard advertised to its customers. Football fans aren't like other sporting codes, we dont take being screwed over lightly.

I think the least you can do is refund everyone on this chain the last months subscription. Or even still, to the member who paid for a yearly membership maybe you can allow them a full refund so they can switch to kayo.

Actions speak louder than words, optus learnt this very quickly when they launched premier league app.

PGB

I strongly agree Brenno8. What’s also concerning me is that I’m still unable to watch the replay of last night’s WSW Adelaide match through the app. This does not fill me with confidence that tha app will be working in time for the next A League match. Thank you.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Brenno8 @PGB

Thank you for your response. 

To clarify, @PGB, full match replays are not available via the My Football Live app, this is advised in the FAQ's

I have sent you both a private message with further information regarding refunds. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Boston1092

Kjorg, are you sure you can't watch full replays on the app? It's clearly a built in function on every A-League match. I'm literally watching the replay of last night's game on my phone as we speak.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Boston1092

My apologies, thank you for bringing this to my attention, it looks like the full match replay function has recently been added. 

I can see that the replay for last nights game is available - @PGB - are you still unable to access this? 

I will contact the product team to have the FAQ updated. 

Rua_taniwha

It seems to be working again. Thanks for your help.
PGB

Thanks @Kjorg. I am able to now see the replay of last night’s match. Thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated.
Brenno8

Hi kjorg,

Now the socceroos game isnt playing..

I want a full refund for this month, I dont want your voucher offer.. I want a full refund so i can buy kayo sports

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now