ALeague_fans
Level 1: Cadet

Not able to watch Live soccer Match with “My Football” App

I purchased the annual subscription of “My Football Live App” on 10/11/18. When I was watching the live soccer match yesterday (10/2/19) Melbourne Victory Vs Perth Glory with my iPhone for approximately 15mins or so, it suddenly prompted me that my trial has been used and asked me to purchase. And if I press “cancel” as I already has subscribed, I was not able to contain watching. why it prompted me to purchase again ? I only have two devices to use this App. Please help. And I get so upset as I can’t watch the match.....

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Not able to watch Live soccer Match with “My Football” App

Hi @ALeague_fans

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with My Football Live Pass. 

Can you confirm how you subscribed? Was this via Google Play or iTunes? 

When you go to "Live Pass" in the top right hand corner of the My Football Live App, there should be an option to "Restore" your live pass, if you purchased via iTunes you will need to restore the subscription on your iPhone. 

If you purchased via Google Play, you will not be able to use this subscription on an Apple device. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ALeague_fans
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for your solution. I was able to watch on my iPhone now. I was able to restore the subscription from ITunes. Unfortunately, I was now not able to watch it on my iPad on yesterday match. This is very, very frustrating. I tried to login, it said I have the wrong password. I tried to delete the app and restore it again. I follow the steps to restore the subscription, it kept saying there is an error on the verification code I received from the email and asked me to request to resend..... I was not able to complete the process to login and restore my Live pass subscription. The app is so cliche. Can you please help. This is so annoying when you want to watch it, it failed. My OS version is 12.2.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @ALeague_fans

Thank you for getting back to us. 

Is your iPad logged in to the same AppleID you used to purchase the My Football Live Pass on your iPhone? 

If so, you should be able to restore your purchase in-app. 

If you are not logged in to the same AppleID, you will need to sign in to the same one. 

I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the My Football Live app on your device and trying again to restore your subscription.

To restore your purchase in the My Football Live App, go to 'More' > 'Live Pass'  then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase. Once complete, you should be able to access your live pass.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now