MangoDrongo
Level 1: Cadet

SDF Australia $4.99 charge wrongly

I have been wrongly charged $4.99 per week from SDF for a LivePass subscription even though I have had a Telstra phone with free subscription. How can I get a refund?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
21 REPLIES 21
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: SDF Australia $4.99 charge wrongly

Hi @MangoDrongo

Thanks for getting in touch with us

I have sent you a private message requesting more info.

I will reply there

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jamesyyyyyy

Hi, I have also noticed these charges being made to my bank account, how do I go about a refund?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Jamesyyyyyy

Thanks for getting in touch with us

I have sent you a private message requesting more info

I will reply there

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

nikname3

Me too! Please help...
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @nikname3

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

I have sent you a private message to request further details so that I can investigate. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Morgan8

This is happening to me also please help I’m getting very frustrated with this and getting no help I would like a refund please been happening since August 2018
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Morgan8

I have responded to your other post. 

Thank you

Kaz31

i have also been charged and would like a refund. **

Jamesyyyyyy

@Kjorg
Could you please message me about this?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Kaz31 and @Jamesyyyyyy

I have sent you both private messages so we can follow this up further.

BV5

Hi

This has also been happening to me. When I log into AFL live to try to unsubscribe, I am redirected to watchafl.com where I also have an account (I now live overseas). But under 'my profile' on watchafl I don't have any active subscriptions. I've been charged $4.99 every week for months. Please help!

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @BV5

To clarify, this $4.99 charge is related to AFL Live Pass not My Football Live Pass. 

I have sent you a private message so that I can assist further.

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

BryanSummer

yes me too exactly. I already have a telstra phone, I've never used anything from SDF Australia as far as am aware, how do I remove this charging and get a refund
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @BryanSummer

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with charges for AFL Live Pass. 

I have sent you a private message so that I can assist further.

Mckilly

I have Telstra mobile and home and i still get charged whats the deal can i get refunded
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Mckilly

Thank you for your post, these charges would be related to AFL Live Pass. 

If you have been charged as a Telstra Mobile customer, this means you did not redeem your free subscription correctly via your mobile. 

I would be happy to look into this further for you, I've sent you a private message to request some extra information. 

Tony1921

I have had $4.99 taken per week for months can you stop this payment &refund please

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Tony1921

Thank you for your post, these charges would be related to AFL Live Pass not My Football Live Pass. 

I would be happy to look into this further for you, I've sent you a private message to request some extra information. 

samlam

I also have this problem, from the start of this season
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @samlam

Thank you for your post. 

Charges of $4.99 from SDF Australia/Telstra Applications Melbourne are not for My Football Live Pass.

These charges would be for AFL Live Pass. 

I can look into this for you, I've sent you a private message to request further information. 

Bindi3264

I have these charges! How do o stop this and get a refund?

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now