ChrisN2
Level 1: Cadet

Screen constantly stretches

The my football app width of the screen constantly expands and shrinks on my Samsung tab A. How do I fix this as it makes firstly super annoying and makes me feel sick after awhile

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Screen constantly stretches

Hi @ChrisN2

Thanks for getting in touch with us

Firstly, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the My Football app to see if it fixes the video issue you have.

I would also update your Android software at the same time. 

The app supports Android devices Version 6.0 and above.

Please let me know if this fixes the error 

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ChrisN2
Level 1: Cadet

Hi I updated the system, reinstalled the app and I still get the issue.

So to try and explain it a bit better when I rotate my device horizontally the screen obviously doesn’t fill the whole screen but the left and right edges of the screen stretch roughly 2mm every second, kinda like it’s trying to fit the whole screen but can’t.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @ChrisN2
Thanks for the extra info
I have sent you a private message regarding your tablet issue.
Regards
Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now