Mura2Sun
Level 1: Cadet

UI Bug in My Football

As there's no developer account link to submit feedback. I am posting here

Matildas game is on Sunday the  app is saying 1 week but it's 4 days.  I'm sure we can do better in that regard,  count down the days once is less than 7

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: UI Bug in My Football

Hi @Mura2Sun

Thank you for your post. 

Upon checking the matches tab of the My Football Live app on an iOS device, it is showing that the Matilda's game on Sunday 09/06 as 4 days away.

Please note however that this game will not be shown live on the My Football App. 

What device are you using to access the My Football Live App?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Mura2Sun
Level 1: Cadet

hi

@Kjorg 

That was on a Tab S4

All software is up to date

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Mura2Sun, apologies for the delayed response. 

I contacted the tech team about this issue, and they are working on a fix to make the same information available on both iOS and Android. 

This will be fixed in a future update. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now