Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

N/A
0 Kudos

Unable to get live game

Support Team
0 Kudos

Re: Unable to get live game

Hi Camo64,

What type of issue are you experiencing? 

Can you log into your subscription ok, just not able to load video? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

N/A
0 Kudos

Same problem is happening with everyone, no problems logging in, however the ability to watch live games is not available. The video simply just doesn't play. I've tried on multiple laptops, PC's, my iPad and iPhone on the app and still nothing. Can someone please fix this issue or tell us what's happening? I believe we shouldn't be charged if something isn't working. I was told by someone in the live chat support team that there was a technical issue preventing us from watching. If no one can tell me what is happening I will be getting the ACCC involved as this isn't fair for paying customers. Thankyou
Support Team
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel, there was a network fault affecting some broadband services across NSW last night which may have affected access, but this has now been fixed - are you still having problems accessing the matches? (There is a 12-hour delay in uploading match replays due to broadcast rights agreements). 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

N/A
0 Kudos

Thanks heaps, if what you are saying is true and it is fixed I should be able to watch tonight. If not then your system is faulty and I should be compensated for any costs I've incurred
Support Team
0 Kudos

Keep us posted with how it goes.

N/A
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey there,

Yesterday evening, I was able to login to the Digital Pass area, and view the Match Centre for the Bronco v Souths match, but I was not able to expand (downward arrow) the video viewer.

It appeared this functionality/feature was disabled on the site itself, and not related to a streaming issue.

In any case, the match could not be watched.

Tech spec

Windows 8.1 OS

Google Chrome -  Version 40.0.2214.115 m

I trust that this problem will be resolved in time for this evening's match???

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Chris

Support Team
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will pass on your feedback to the NRL team. Let me know how it goes tonight.

N/A
0 Kudos

HI there, I was really looking forward to watching the first game yesterday, but was only able to watch highlights, I sub'd under the weekly trial for $3. I do live in the USA by the way, if that is possibly the reason I can't watch the games, please remove my access, while watching replays are nice, I would like to find a way to watch the game live on my laptop. If I am able to view tonight's game, I will happily remain a member.

Support Team
0 Kudos

Hi Danish_rauf,

That would definitely be why you weren't able to view the match, NRL Digital Pass is for subscribers in Australia. I would recommend logging into your account on NRL.com.au and cancelling your subscription, then having a look at our international broadcast information here:

http://www.nrl.com/AbouttheGame/BroadcastInformation/InternationalBroadcaster/tabid/10443/Default.as...

N/A
0 Kudos

Cannot watch live NRL, have been subscribed for 3 weeks now. when i click "watch Live" button, it redirects me to the Sign Up/Log in page, i click log in, and start the cycle again

N/A
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I am logged in to the NRL website, inside the Match Centre but have no possibility to view this evening's live match.

This is mental/

Please help

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Chris

Support Team
0 Kudos

Hey ixTHATGUYxi,

Could you provide screenshots of what the page looks like when you click the "watch live" button, both before you click and after?

Support Team
0 Kudos

Hi artscj,

What happens in the match centre? Do you get an error message when you attempt to watch the games? If so what is the message?

N/A
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info! I was thinking that would be the case.... Any way a foriegn fan can watch the game? I've heard good things about the league, watched some youtube videos, and sub'd here wanting to see more

N/A
0 Kudos

I'm getting the same problem. Everytime I try to laod the live game, it get the circular loading icon everytime, and nothing happens.

Over, and over, and over again

N/A
0 Kudos

My iPhone app won't watch live either.
N/A
0 Kudos

Hey Dylan,

Thanks for the response.

After logging out and logging in again, it seems to have resolved the issue.

However, I have another question

Is it possible to increase the size of the viewer? It seems there is no functionality to resize the viewer.

Is this correct?

Cheers

Chris
N/A
0 Kudos

This was such a common problem last year. I'm surprised it's still occuring.

Support Team
0 Kudos

Glad to hear it Danish_rauf,

Looking at that International Broadcast page I linked you to earlier in the USA it looks like games are broadcast on Fox Sports 2 and Fox Soccer Plus on TV, and online streaming is through www.foxsoccer2go.com which I can't look at because I'm in Australia but I would assume has information on how to subscribe.

N/A
0 Kudos

I cant get live eels v manly game...ive logged in and out aswell ????
N/A
0 Kudos

I've also logged out, and back in, with no success.

N/A
0 Kudos

Whats going on, ive paid for all access and cant get the live game??? Better be compensated for this
N/A
0 Kudos

I have done exactly the same on numerous occasions now and last night. The logo just keeps spinning. How can this be fixed so that I can get the live coverage I have paid for ? Seems like a common problem. Please fix it, quickly!!!
Support Team
0 Kudos

Kelric & philcordell: What device are you attempting to watch the game on? Laptop, Desktop, Mobile phone, Tablet, etc?

djtony2124: What error message are you getting?

N/A
0 Kudos

IPhone 6. My network is Telstra.

N/A
0 Kudos

Mine is on IPad.

Support Team
0 Kudos

Hi ErnieJ, what have you done exactly the same as?

N/A
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem. It happened last night and again tonight I have tried on my iPhone, my iPad and my laptop to no avail.
N/A
0 Kudos

Hi, I have logged on and off and rebooted my IPad on a number of occasions, but when I click on live play all I get is the spinning logo, which doesn't stop.
N/A
0 Kudos

I have radio coverage but can not click on Expand Stream where I presume the video coverage would  be ???

Support Team
0 Kudos

artscj: We talk about that on our FAQ page: http://www.nrl.com/News/WatchLIVENRL/FrequentlyAskedQuestions/tabid/11397/Default.aspx

1. Why is the live match video on the iPad, Tablet or laptop devices not available in full screen?

Telstra's agreement with the NRL restricts the display of live match videos to the current screen size. Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.

Support Team
0 Kudos

Kelric: can I get you to restart your device and see if that helps the issue?

Support Team
0 Kudos

ErnieJ: what is your app version and iOS version on your iPad?

Support Team
0 Kudos

Misspatty: what is the problem you are having, what do you see on your screen? Do you get any error messages? What screen do you get stuck at?

Support Team
0 Kudos

Hi kingyhunter,

Are you using the website or the NRL Live App?

N/A
0 Kudos

IOS 8.1.3
N/A
0 Kudos

And, 2015 version of the NRL App.
N/A
0 Kudos

Im using the website ... with 

OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)

N/A
0 Kudos

Hi, I have restarted my device, but the issue remains.

N/A
0 Kudos

I deleted the app and then installed again. Reloaded in app purchases and now the live stream is working. It was just showing the wheel before, but now it is showing the game. Success
Support Team
0 Kudos

Hi All- we've received an update from the NRL team confirming a streaming issue for some members during this game using Android and iOS devices including degraded video quality. Desktop and audio streams are unaffected. We apologise for this disruption. 

N/A
0 Kudos

Cas, so what do we need to do and when do we get access???
N/A
0 Kudos

I log in and click on watch live and get "this video isn't encoded for your device"
N/A
0 Kudos

I'm trying to watch a live game for the past 2 nights but it just has the wheel loading over and over again with nothing coming up. I'm going to unsubscribe and I'll advise no one to join Telstra