CrowdSupport®
DanMorgan
Level 1: Cadet

Billing for NRL live pass

Hi, as a telstra customer I believe that I have free access to NRL live pass, when I look at the billing it shows up $0.00.

For an unknown reason, I have been billed six times at $1.00 each time, the information linked to the deduction from my back account says NRL live pass.

Can someone please explain?
TIA

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Billing for NRL live pass

The $1 charge is usually for validating a Credit Card. If you are on the free pass then these shouldn't be occurring.

One of the Telstra Staff will be in contact with you (via this forum) to grab some extra details so that they can figure out what is happening.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Billing for NRL live pass

Hi @DanMorgan

Thank you for your post. 

Do these charges of $1 appear on your bank statement as SDF Australia and/or Telstra Applications Melbourne?

If so, these charges are not for NRL Live Pass (unfortunately we have no control over what information is linked to the transaction by your bank) as the NRL Live Pass only charges via Google Play or iTunes. 

I can look into this for you to locate these charges and what they are for

I've sent you a private message to request some further information. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now