CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
MrZpith
Level 1: Cadet

Cant watch live NRL!!!!

I can log in. I have a $3.99 weekly pass. Won’t let me play live footy. Message comes up saying no subscription found. If I press buy weekly subscription error comes up saying I already have a subscription.., I have not been able to watch a single game... yet I am paying for it...help please

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
MrZpith
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Cant watch live NRL!!!!

Telstra. Who do I talk to about this. How about some help?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Cant watch live NRL!!!!

Hi MrZpith

Thanks for your post and I am sorry that you're having trouble with your subscription.

If you purchased an in-app subscription on your device, then you should be able to restore the purchase to resolve this issue.

To restore your purchase in the NRL App, go to 'More' > 'NRL Live Pass' then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase. Once complete, you should be able to access your live pass.

If you have any trouble restoring, please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit