SaadM
Level 2: Rookie

Content Tree Response Invalid

Answered

Hi,

The NRL App isn't streaming and there is an error (in the subject), plus error prompt says com.ooyala.android.OoyalaException: Not able to retrieve content tree.

My device LG G6.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Content Tree Response Invalid

Hello @SaadM

Apologies for the issues experienced accessing your Live Pass

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night. 

This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
SaadM

Just started the app again. It's working now.
SaadM

Oh - it's gone again.
NoblePaul

Happening to me as well.
usernametaken1

I watched the first half of a game and paused it. Then it broke and getting same message. Have closed and reopened the app and still no good.

Onky watching on the app because cant access any matches on the laptop and tried two different laptops.

Serious issues at nrltv tonight.
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hello @SaadM

Apologies for the issues experienced accessing your Live Pass

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night. 

This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Hospoguy76
Level 1: Cadet

Similar issue with me but for movies. I’ve rented 2 new HD movies that come up with this on all my devices (Mobile being the newest device iPhone XS Plus).
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Hospoguy76,

Thanks for your message.

This page is for support related to the AFL,NRL, Netball, and Mt Football Apps, I suggest posting in 

https://tel.st/ryzf6 if you would like help for HD Movies.

7Tim7

I still can’t watch my movies on Telstra big pond movies?

Keeps coming up with 

Content tree response invalid. 

As I paid for it I should be able watch it 

(Hotel Transylvania 3)

Yes I’ve updated the app to Telstra Tv box office 

7Tim7

We should be able to download the movies so this doesn’t happen. 

Even iTunes lets us download the movies so we don’t have to keep streaming them. 

Especially when I have barely any reception with Telstra, which happens a lot. 

More we stream the movies the bigger the bills I suppose??

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @7Tim7,

Thanks for reaching out. This is best addressed to our Bigpond Movies tech support team, they will be able to investigate this with you and look into a resolution. They can be reached on 1300 206 622 (7am - 12am AEST).

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now