Bugaboo
Level 1: Cadet

Double Charged

Hi, I was being double charged for my weekly subscription to NRL Livepass.  I definitely do not recall making two separate subscriptions. The double billing was being charged all through the 2019 season.  Very frustrating, disappointing and annoying as I was trying to rectify or contact some kind of support.  Always unsuccessfully.

Eventually, I ‘cancelled’ my subscription, assuming that this would cancel only one subscription and leave the other still active.  Of course, now I am not able to access NRL Livepass so I assume both billed accounts have somehow been cancelled.

My customer feedback is that this is totally unacceptable and I would like to ask you to review the relevant circumstances and refund all the weekly double billing charges.  Once this is confirmed I will activate a new account, or take whatever other steps you suggest to be able to enjoy NRL Livepass access.

Regards,

Jack McCord

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Double Charged

Hello @Bugaboo,

Thanks for your inquiry, apologies for the issues regarding your subscription charges. All support

for the NRL App is offered here on Crowd Support, I can see that you have contacted us previously.

All subscriptions are managed through the App Store or the Play Store, we have no access

to any accounts. Is it possible you are seeing 2 charges fortnightly as you were subscribed to a weekly

subscription?

As per the terms accepted to access an NRL Live Pass:

When you purchase either a weekly, monthly, or yearly subscription, your purchase is via the Apple App Store/Google Play Store, not with Telstra. If you have a billing issue to resolve, you should contact the Apple App Store/Google Play Store.

To access your subscriptions, follow the applicable link. If there are any questionable charges, report a problem with

the purchase within the App Store/Play Store to request a refund.

iOS Users with an In-App subscription go to: https://tel.st/6zh7w 
Android Users with an In-App subscription go to: https://tel.st/vkvhk 

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now