CrowdSupport®
Vetty31
Level 1: Cadet

Hi nrl app

Hi I’m wondering can I get an nrl pass if I am a Telstra member I have wifi with Telstra of so I have to have the mobile as well?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Hi nrl app

Hello @Vetty31,

Thanks for your inquiry, I'd be happy to assist.

If you’re a Telstra mobile customer with a current post-paid, pre-paid ($30+ active recharges) or mobile broadband plan, a Season Pass is included as part of your post-paid plan or when you maintain a $30+ active pre-paid recharge.

If you do not have a Telstra mobile service, then unfortunately  you are not eligible for a free Live Pass.

As the Live pass can only be accessed on mobile devices, we only provide access to eligible Mobile customers.

Please let me know if there are any further questions, you can also find more info in the NRL Live Pass terms

and FAQ's.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now