CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

ISSUE WITH LIVE PASS

HI ,

Hi I have renewed my subscription.  I went to log in. The Log in menu is different now with option of Logging in with google or Facebook.  I used to sign in with my Telstra id, but there is not that option anymore.  So I typed in my Telstra email and password but it said invalid email or password, so i selected forgot password. Then I could not go into my Telstra email as it was inactive. They have resolved that now.  Since i have tried logging in with google, I have accidently set up a new account with my google log in but I can't access my Live pass. It was paid I think from my apple account.  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: ISSUE WITH LIVE PASS

Hey @Chris812

Thanks for your post and due to the changes the NRL Live Pass for 2018 you will no longer login with your Telstra ID via the NRL App. When you start the App and register for the first time, you will create an NRL Account to link your subscription to. 

If you have a subscription through iTunes/Apple you will need to restore your live pass. I would recommend uninstalling the App and re-install the App then when you go through the set up process, select restore a live pass. This will detect any existing subscription attached to your Apple ID.

Let me know how you go with this.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit