BPH9
Level 2: Rookie

Magic Round NRL Selfie Competition, waiting on prize

Hello,

I have recently talked to the Telstra chat team whom have directed me to you.

I entered a Telstra competition on the weekend of the NRL magic round at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, where we were given player cards with the details to enter the competition by taking a selfie with my name and team I support and sending it to the number provided. This put me in the draw to win a signed jersey of my team I support.

On the 22nd of May I received a text message from the same number that I entered the draw saying, "Congratulations, you are a winner of our Telstra Plus Magic Round promotion! Please tell us where you would like us to send your signed jersey, by simply responding back to this text with your address details. Your prize will be sent out within 30 days. Terms: www.telstra.com/magicround". I replied with my postal address and I haven't received confirmation about the jersey being delivered or on its way, also, it has been more than 30 days.

I hope you can help me out, I was super excited to find out I was a winner and am really looking forward to receiving this prize.

Thank you

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
14 REPLIES 14
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Magic Round NRL Selfie Competition, waiting on prize

Hi @BPH9

Thank you for your post and congrats on winning the selfie competition!

I've reached out to locate some further information about this for you, and will get back in touch as soon as I can to assist. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

mumbozo
Level 1: Cadet

Hi there

I am in exactly the same position as you and have not had any response as yet from Telstra although I have seen posts of a winner of a Titans jersey so some winners have received them

Hope we get an answer

mumbozo

I am in exactly the same position as BPH9  and have not had any response as yet from Telstra although I have seen posts of a winner of a Titans jersey so some winners have received them

Please advise

BPH9

I am waiting on a call from the team taking care of magic round jersey competition, thanks to @Kjorg.

@mumbozo I would personally message @Kjorg to see if she could pass on your details to their team also. I will update if I receive a call from them

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @mumbozo

Thank you for your post, I've sent you a private message to request some further info to pass on to the team who organised this competition. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

BPH9

Hi #mumbozo,

I have just received my signed Panthers Jersey yesterday and I hope your's is on the way. I am so chuffed, it looks so good.

If you don't see your's soon, maybe get onto #kjorg again

All the best,

Ben

ConjuringFire

I am in the same position, received the SMS on the 22nd of May and have still yet to receive my Dragons jersey. I have sent a message to @Kjorg but thought that I would also post it here as I am concerned that I have been overlooked

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @ConjuringFire,

I have sent a private message to gather your details to investigate further.

If you could also please check all your email inboxes/junk folders for email updates

relating to to the competition as well.

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

snoopy2

@aaron_h wrote:

Hello @ConjuringFire,

I have sent a private message to gather your details to investigate further.

If you could also please check all your email inboxes/junk folders for email updates

relating to to the competition as well.

Hi my son also was notified that he had won a signed Rabbitohs Jersey on 22 May. We haven't heard or received anything since. Could I please ask that this be looked into like others have requested above. Hope to hear back from someone soon. Thank you. 

stavros72

Hi,

I am in the same boat but can't seem to send a PM to @Kjorg 

I too received an SMS on 22nd May but nothing since.

Help me @Kjorg 

Cheers

Steve

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @stavros72

I have responded to the private message you sent to @Kjorg to get your details to 

investigate further.

Please check your private messages to review my message.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Matt1103

I am also in this position.

Still waiting for my Sharks Jersey, can someone please contact me regarding this.

thanks

snoopy2

We are still waiting for our Rabbitohs jersey too. Hopefully we get them before September 🤷🏻‍♀️. Let’s keep updated here. 

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Matt1103,

Sorry to see that you are still waiting to receive your prize.

The NRL have informed us that all remaining prizes have been signed,

once Telstra receive the Guernseys we will start shipping them to the remaining

prize winners.

I have been advised this should take no longer than 2 weeks. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now