In_Demand
Level 1: Cadet

Multiple NRL app accounts

Hi ,  

I have multiple NRL accounts but only require it on one device , ive just been billed yet again .. Cannot afford more than one account ! I'm already paid up on I think 2 accounts for this year ... how can this be fixed ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Multiple NRL app accounts

Hi @In_Demand

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with NRL Live Pass. 

All subscriptions to NRL Live Pass are purchased via Google Play or iTunes (depending on which store your device uses).

Unfortunately, we do not have access to Google or Apple systems to cancel a subscription or investigate charges. 

You can find instructions to cancel via your chosen store below - 

Apple: https://tel.st/cvxds

Google: https://tel.st/kkyvx

You cannot subscribe to NRL Live Pass twice using the same GoogleID/AppleID, so if you're being charged for more than one subscription you will need to check any other Google/Apple account which may have your payment details attached. If you require further assistance, you will need to contact the support area of your chosen app store. 

Please let us know if you require any further direction and we're happy to assist as much as we can. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now