CrowdSupport®
WD49
Level 1: Cadet

My Offer Kayo $15 subscription

When I try to register for Kayo offer I get a message that the offer is only available for new customers?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Support Team
Support Team

Re: My Offer Kayo $15 subscription

Hello @WD49,

Thanks for your enquiry, your message has been posted to a support board for the NRL App and NRL Live Pass,

we generally do not provide support for Kayo, but will assist where we can.

Can I confirm that you are accessing the offer from within the 24x7 App/Website? https://tel.st/zp6dq

I have just tested the process and was able to access the offer as a returning

customer, do you possibly still have an active subscription?

If so, you may need to wait until the subscription has expired before redeeming

the offer.

If there are still issues accessing the offer, I would suggest contacting support via the 24x7

App, or possibly even Kayo in case the issue is on their end.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

WD49

Thanks for the reply. I had a trial that I cancelled because of streaming issue, this no longer is an issue and yes I was accessing through that link

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @WD49,

How recently was the trial cancelled? Is it possible that there is still some time left on the trial?

If so, you may need to wait until that subscription has ended before redeeming.

If that doesn't help, I would suggest contacting Telstra 24x7 support or kayo as previously advised.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

WD49

Thanks, as advised I contacted Kayo support and it was to do with T Billing not being available yet for returning customers.

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @WD49,

Thank you letting us know, were Telstra 24x7 support able to rectify the issue from our end?

I will pass details of the issue onto the relevant team for further investigation, once I get

an update I can provide further details. If any private details are required, you may receive

a private message requesting them.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @WD49,

Can I please check to see if Kayo were able to resolve the issue on their end,

or are you still unable to redeem the offer?

WD49

I followed the instructions, it took me to the 30 day free period not the $15 per month. I took the offer but will not renew at the end of the year for $25 per month.

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @WD49,

Thanks for your response, did you mean renew at the end of the month (not year?) I have passed on the details to the relevant team and they are investigating.

They did note that returning customers will not be able to charge the Kayo offer to their Telstra bill, if your Telstra bill is the payment method it will need to change to 

redeem the offer.

At the end of the trial if there are still issues redeeming the offer, please contact 24x7 support for assistance resolving the issue.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit