CrowdSupport®
Level 3: Gumshoe

NRL Live App - iPad Video Issues

Has anyone else had issues with the NRL Live stream app on the iPad, where the video playing is a rectangle about 3mm x 2mm on the middle of the screen? Audio is fine and the game is streaming, but you can’t watch it. I wat he’d on my iPhone without issues. It’s almost like the developers have left the video window at the wrong size.

i obviously restarted iPad, reinstalled nrl app, flushed cache etc. I also tried on Telstra 4g and home fibre internet.

any help before tonight’s games would be appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: NRL Live App - iPad Video Issues

Same problem for me 😒
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Same here. What a joke.
Highlighted

Same here
Highlighted

Same here, ridiculous, when we are missing games!!!!
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @dmorg78, @Humcat, @76beers, @Gommez and @Jimbo1972

Apologies for the delay in responding and the issues you have had with the tiny live stream on an iPad.

This issue has been identified and resolved in the latest App update. Please head to iTunes and update your App, then let us know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Its watchable now but still half the size of the screen and yes I have updated the app. Massive black border around the image. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Jimbo1972,

There is a restriction on the size of the video stream, it is up to a maximum of 7 inches, which would be why you still have a black border around the stream 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

I also only get the small size how do I fix the problem
Highlighted

Is there a size limit on our iPad for nrl live pass
Highlighted

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

@barney8 Under our digital rights agreement with the NRL, broadcasts are restricted to the screen devices upon which they are sold (i.e.: iOS or Android smartphone or tablet) and current screen size.

Live streams are restricted to max screen size of 7” diagonally. This is as per Telstra digital rights agreement with NRL. Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.

Thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit