Suz31
Level 1: Cadet

NRL Live Pass Refund

Answered
Hello,
Both my husband and I have both been Telstra customers for many years.
Last year I signed up using a credit card payment for the Alf live app. I didn't know that we got if for free. And then when I entered my husband's details for the account, I assumed I would be refunded as I was paying for something I already paid for with our phone service. Imagine my horror when I got charged again this year the full an interview of $99.99.
I did not authorise this payment.
May I please have a refund?
Sincerely,
Suz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: NRL Live Pass Refund

Hello @Suz31

Apologies for the issues with your subscription, I should be able to help.

Can I please clarify if you mean the AFL App or the NRL App? You have mentioned both.

Subscriptions to either are ongoing, this is made clear at activation, and again in the terms 

and conditions.

I can most likely assist in a refund request, but first step would be cancelling the subscription.

How does the charge appear on your statement?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hello @Suz31

Apologies for the issues with your subscription, I should be able to help.

Can I please clarify if you mean the AFL App or the NRL App? You have mentioned both.

Subscriptions to either are ongoing, this is made clear at activation, and again in the terms 

and conditions.

I can most likely assist in a refund request, but first step would be cancelling the subscription.

How does the charge appear on your statement?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Suz31
Level 1: Cadet

Hello
Thank you for your help. It is the AFL app. And on our bank statement it said SDF and now it says Telstra applications.
Sincerely,
Suz
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Suz31

I will send a private message shortly to collect your information

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now