CrowdSupport®
aussiehauser
Level 1: Cadet

NRL Live Pass Refund

Answered

Hi, I bought the NRL Live pass this week for the year and am wondering if I can get a refund for money. I have tried a lot to talk to someone and this is the best place I think! Sorry if it is the wrong place!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: NRL Live Pass Refund

Thanks for the reply.

You can request refunds, which are provided at the discretion of Apple. To request a refund, please follow the instructions on the relevant link below:
Contact Apple Support: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT204084

I’d recommend visiting https://getsupport.apple.com/ & do the following if you need a further hand or would like them to investigate the charges

1. Click iTunes & Apple Music
  2. Click iTunes Store
  3. Click Purchases, Billing & Redemption
  4. Click iTunes store account billing

This will take you to a page where you can either talk via phone, chat online or email your enquiry to them for investigation

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Mitchell31

Im trying to get refund aswell. I spoke with Telstra consultant and they said try going through NRL for refund then NRL transfer me back to telstra crowdsupport page. Very poor customer service
aussiehauser

I am finding the same thing, if I find the right avenue I will let you know, thanks Mitchell31
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Josh, apologies for the delay in responding. 

Firstly, how did you subscribe for your NRL Live Pass (Telstra Live Pass offer, Google Play or iTunes)?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

aussiehauser

That is ok, thanks for your reply Smiley Happy
I subscribed over iTunes
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the reply.

You can request refunds, which are provided at the discretion of Apple. To request a refund, please follow the instructions on the relevant link below:
Contact Apple Support: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT204084

I’d recommend visiting https://getsupport.apple.com/ & do the following if you need a further hand or would like them to investigate the charges

1. Click iTunes & Apple Music
  2. Click iTunes Store
  3. Click Purchases, Billing & Redemption
  4. Click iTunes store account billing

This will take you to a page where you can either talk via phone, chat online or email your enquiry to them for investigation

View solution in original post

aussiehauser

Thank you very much for all your help. It is all sorted and I have the refund. I appreciate all your help and service. Thank you again!
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for the update, great to read. Happy to have helped.

dskip

I am trying to get a refund for the live pass which never worked and has proven to be very difficult to cancel and speak to somebody. Can anyone help me with this?!

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hello there @dskip

I'm happy to help you regarding your NRL Live Pass.

I have sent you a Private Message.

If you could respond, I am happy to assist.

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now