CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
sydrooster
Level 2: Rookie

NRL Live pass sync to Telstra account and password

I am struggling to understand how the NRL Live Pass and my Telstra account work with each other. I got a new device and trying to set it up again and its just chaos. My NRL account works with Facebook login, my Telstra account separate to that, then NRL Live pass is somewhere amongst it with its own login/linking between them all that i think isnt working properly. I google it, Telstra website points me to NRL, NRL website points me to Telstra. It's just silly. I want to know my login details for the NRL Live pass please and fix any linking issues between them... can a rep please help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NRL Live pass sync to Telstra account and password

Hi @sydrooster

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any confusion.

There are no log-in details for NRL Live Pass, it just needs to be redeemed using the 4G Telstra Mobile network on your device. 

In order to redeem your Telstra Live Pass, please follow these steps on your Telstra Mobile:

• Uninstall and Re-install the NRL App
  • Turn off Wi-Fi
  • Open the NRL App
  • If prompted select ‘I’m a Telstra Mobile customer’
  • It will use the mobile network* to confirm your eligibility
  • Check the details are correct and it shows $0/mth
  • Select ‘Go back to the NRL Live App’
  • Congratulations! Your Live Pass has been activated
  • Follow the prompts to create or link your NRL Account
  • Once complete you will be ready to watch

*Please note that if you are connected to Wi-Fi, you may need to disable it so we can confirm your eligibility.

Please let us know if you're still unable to access your NRL Live Pass, and at which step you encounter an error. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

sydrooster
Level 2: Rookie

Hi 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @sydrooster

It does not matter if you have redeemed it previously.

If you got a new device, you need to follow the instructions provided above to redeem it again on the new device. 

Please let us know if you're unable to follow the above instructions and where you get stuck, if you do. 

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now