CrowdSupport®
AndyB04
Level 4: Private Eye

NRL game pass not working

I have an active subscription, but on both devices, tablet and mobile I cannot watch the NRL nines as I am getting a notification saying I have no internet connection..... Airplane mode is not off, WiFi is fine and have good signal.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Level 9: Captain jhwiz
Level 9: Captain

Re: NRL game pass not working

I believe an update was released within the last day or so, visit the App Store or Google Play and verify you have the latest version.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
reizeve
Level 2: Rookie

Still not working

annoid

So disappointing livepass just stopped working, pathetic really. Hope this isn't what's in store for the NRL proper.

Gyp5y

Reloaded app on all devices same issue of no internet. Have internet. Got about5 games fine then the "NO INTERNET, FLIGHT MODE BLAH BLAH " came up.

You Have a system issue obviously

AndyB04
Level 4: Private Eye

Tried re-installing on both devices, still same result, looks like many people are having the same issue.

Disappointing.

Hopefully this can be resolved very quickly.

rel22
Level 1: Cadet

same here.  Funny how the issue is  made out to be a defect with the subscriber’s connection or software.  Just wear the responsibility...please!

My ‘no internet connection’ was able to connect to every site I tried apart from the footy.  

Highlighted
Lumen

I have the latest App, updated yesterday and I just get Error - Video Source Unavailble.

Level 9: Captain jhwiz
Level 9: Captain

Hi, @Gyp5y looks to be the case, just bear in mind while I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport and aren't representing Telstra in any way. 

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

What model phones is everybody using?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @AndyB04

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues experienced with the NRL Live App. 

There was a technical error which impacted the NRL Live stream for roughly an hour on Friday night.

This issue was promptly identified and resolved, and did not impact any further streaming. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit