CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
S8ntgeorge
Level 1: Cadet

NRL live Subscription

Hi, I can’t watch nrl games on my phone anymore?! I have an annual nrl live pass and a current subscription. But when I choose the log in option it says it can’t find my subscription and asks me to log in. But there is. O where for me to log in.

But it is working fine on my iPad??

Please help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: NRL live Subscription

Hi there @S8ntgeorge

Sorry to hear you are having problems accessing your NRL Live Pass on your iPhone.

The App was recently updated, please make sure you are running the current version.

I'd recommend attempting these steps:
• Please completely uninstall the app, restart the device & then re-download
• Ensure that you have an active subscription in the App (More > NRL Live Pass)
• Please ensure you've cleared the cache on your device

• Make sure that you do not have any HDMI or other external outputs connected to your device.

In most cases, if you're having any difficulty streaming, I'd recommend attempting the steps here as this will help resolve most issues you encounter

Le t me know how you go

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

S8ntgeorge
Level 1: Cadet

Re: NRL live Subscription

Hi mate. Just deleted the app and re installed. Working now.
I did have the updated version so not sure why

But anyway. Working again

Thanks for the tip.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now