JB153
Level 2: Rookie

NRL live feed via my Telstra account is very distorted, even though I've got full 4g signal

Can hardly watch nrl game as feed very distorted even though have full 4g service

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NRL live feed via my Telstra account is very distorted, even though I've got full 4g signal

Hi @JB153

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with NRL Live Pass. 

What device are you using to access the NRL Live App? (mobile/tablet, make/model etc)

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the NRL Live App to see if this assists? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

JB153

Re: NRL live feed via my Telstra account is very distorted, even though I've got full 4g signal

Hi, have 2 yr old ipad from Telstra & 12.1 iOS, will uninstall & reinstall now but was still distorted just now. Hopefully reinstall will fix it, cheers

JB153

Reinstalled the app, still distorted live video. Have 4g 4 bars however Telstra were working on tower (Tannum Sands Qld) Thurs & Friday so hopefully they haven't stuffed signal up?

Will instal 12.4 iOS overnight & see if that makes any difference.....but not happy Jan😢

Support Team
Support Team

Thank you for getting back to us @JB153, my apologies you're still experiencing issues with the NRL Live App. 

The next step would be to update your iOS, so please let us know if this does help.

We would also recommend testing the video feed on a Wi-Fi connection, if possible, as this will let us know if there is an issue with your 4G connection or the NRL Live App itself. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

JB153

Sorry, updated iOS to 12.4, no better. Wifi connection where I'm at won't help as only one I can connect to is my iPhone which is using same Telstra signal. Getting very frustrated with this😡

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @JB153

My apologies that you're still experiencing trouble with the NRL Live App. 

We've not had any other recent reports of quality issues. 

Is the quality the same on your iPhone as it is on your iPad? 

Are you able to download the AFL Live App to see if you experience the same quality issues? 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now