Highlighted
Bennee1
Level 1: Cadet

NRL live pass refund and cancellation

Answered
I have just been charged another $99 for the NRL live pass however did not want it for this year and received no advance warning I would be automatically charged for it again. I wish to cancel it and get a refund however the app doesn't seem to have a way to do that and everywhere on the internet seems to direct me to this forum.

I believe this was originally purchased via the app downloaded in the google play store last year but there is nothing in the play store anout refunds, cancelling or even turning off the auto renew feature, the app itself has no avenue for this either.

Could you please arrange for the money to be refunded to me and cancel my subscription so I am not charged again? Please note the season starts tonight and I have not used nor intend to use this service.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: NRL live pass refund and cancellation

Thanks for your email.

All subscriptions are ongoing until they are cancelled as per the terms accepted upon subscription.

All live pass subscriptions are registered through Google Play and iTunes, so you will be able to cancel these subscriptions from your device, or the account attached to your device.

Unfortunately we do not have access to Google Play systems to cancel or refund on your behalf, head to the link below for the steps to cancel through the respective store.

There are several ways to cancel/manage your subscription on Android: 

Within the NRL Live App itself  >More>NRL Live Pass

Within the Play Store >Menu>Subscriptions

You can also manage your subscription/request a refund by going to this site on any device.

You will still have access to your Premium Pass for the remainder of the subscription period upon the cancellation of the subscription.

Please let me know if you require further assistance

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented

Similar here: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/AFL-Live/Why-have-I-been-charged-for-AFL-live-this-year-I-nev...

Most of these are on automatic renewal unless you cancel! Did you read the T&C?

And no one here can do anything about it - we do not have access to your account or billing. And if it is through Google Play, then it is probably not even Telstra's problem...
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Thanks for your email.

All subscriptions are ongoing until they are cancelled as per the terms accepted upon subscription.

All live pass subscriptions are registered through Google Play and iTunes, so you will be able to cancel these subscriptions from your device, or the account attached to your device.

Unfortunately we do not have access to Google Play systems to cancel or refund on your behalf, head to the link below for the steps to cancel through the respective store.

There are several ways to cancel/manage your subscription on Android: 

Within the NRL Live App itself  >More>NRL Live Pass

Within the Play Store >Menu>Subscriptions

You can also manage your subscription/request a refund by going to this site on any device.

You will still have access to your Premium Pass for the remainder of the subscription period upon the cancellation of the subscription.

Please let me know if you require further assistance

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now