Highlighted
AngryRhino
Level 2: Rookie

NRL live pass

Answered

I have my live pass activated on my iPhone 

I am having trouble getting it to work on my iPad it says I don’t have a subscription 

thanks

image.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: NRL live pass

Hi @Unevano /@AngryRhino,

I assume you originally activated the Telstra Live Pass offer on your phone first? If so, we will need to go through a process to deactivate and reactivate the subscription linked to a NRL account.

First on your phone

-  Turn off your Wi-Fi

-  Your NRL Live Pass should already be activated (based on your screen shot). Click 'More' (with the three dots)

- Click NRL Live Pass

- Click Manage / Cancel subscription

- Click small down arrow next to $0/mth

- Click cancel live pass and yes you want to unsubscribe

- Click 'Log out'

- Click 'More' and then click 'My NRL Account'

- Ensure you are logged into a NRL account here. If you do not have one, you will need to create a NRL My Account.

- Click 'NRL Live Pass'. You should be prompted 'I am a Telstra customer' click this and activate your live pass again. (Please ensure your Wi-Fi has remained off)

-  You will be prompted about a My NRL Account. Here you want to select 'Already have an NRL Account LOG IN' . Log in with your NRL My Account information.

This then will link the subscription and the live pass together. You will notice the difference to the screenshot you provided at it will have an email address in this field now.

On your iPad now all you need to do is log in to your NRL My Account (there is no need to register for a new NRL Live Pass). This should grant your access.

Let me know how you go however I trust the above should work for you.

- ToneB

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
25 REPLIES
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi @Unevano /@AngryRhino,

I assume you originally activated the Telstra Live Pass offer on your phone first? If so, we will need to go through a process to deactivate and reactivate the subscription linked to a NRL account.

First on your phone

-  Turn off your Wi-Fi

-  Your NRL Live Pass should already be activated (based on your screen shot). Click 'More' (with the three dots)

- Click NRL Live Pass

- Click Manage / Cancel subscription

- Click small down arrow next to $0/mth

- Click cancel live pass and yes you want to unsubscribe

- Click 'Log out'

- Click 'More' and then click 'My NRL Account'

- Ensure you are logged into a NRL account here. If you do not have one, you will need to create a NRL My Account.

- Click 'NRL Live Pass'. You should be prompted 'I am a Telstra customer' click this and activate your live pass again. (Please ensure your Wi-Fi has remained off)

-  You will be prompted about a My NRL Account. Here you want to select 'Already have an NRL Account LOG IN' . Log in with your NRL My Account information.

This then will link the subscription and the live pass together. You will notice the difference to the screenshot you provided at it will have an email address in this field now.

On your iPad now all you need to do is log in to your NRL My Account (there is no need to register for a new NRL Live Pass). This should grant your access.

Let me know how you go however I trust the above should work for you.

- ToneB

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

AngryRhino

Sensational all sorted now

cheers

jeb1

Still having trouble logging in .It is now February. WHen will this site work properly?

Support Team
Support Team

Hey @jeb1

Sorry you're still having trouble logging in. Were you trying to redeem a free Telstra Live Pass? The App has been updated recently to automatically detect if you're a Telstra customer and provide a live pass with your Telstra ID. So the easiest way now would be to turn off Wi-Fi so you are connected to the mobile network and open the App and it should be automated.

Otherwise, if you purchased an in-App subscription recently just go to 'More' > 'NRL Live Pass' and select restore a subscription then follow the prompts to log into your Google Play or Apple Account.

Let me know how you go with this.

Samg1
Level 1: Cadet

I still cannot access my account. The NRL live pass itself is working but I can’t access “my club” or similar. Every time I click “my club” it takes me to the “sign up or log in” screen, and then immediately says “unauthorised access error - account lookup failed”
I have tried cancelling and restarting my subscription, deleting and reinstalling the app, and logging in through both my email and Facebook.
Please help!!!!
Support Team
Support Team

@Samg1 Thanks for letting us know. Did you try the steps provided by ToneB? We have heard that these steps will resolve this issue.

If you're still having trouble, please let me know. 

Thanks

Samg1

Jess, I stated in my original message that I had tried this.
No matter what I do, the app says “account lookup failed”.
Support Team
Support Team

No worries, @Samg1.

We have escalated this with our team and they are trying to resolve this now. It may require an update to the App to fully resolve but they are working through this now.

Check the App store for updates in the near future.

Thanks

David134

Why can’t I see any live stream video? Only audio

DD78

Has anyone else noticed that maybe part of the reason we can't log onto NRL Live pass is because the icon at the top right of the app is not working. My AFL pass login is OK but NRL seems frozen
David134

Anyone
Anything
Deafening silence here
Do I need to to social media and have a giant spray
Anon47

Hi ToneB,

I’ve tried your directions and still cannot view the live pass on the ipad.  There are several mobile numbers linked to my Telstra account and I know I choose the right one that the subscription is attached to but I still can’t get it to work.

I’ve unsubscribed, logged out, etc and followed your Instructions to the letter but it still won’t work!

Please help!!! 

Anon47

Support Team
Support Team

@Anon47 @David134 Thanks for your feedback and we have heard reports of similar issues on some iOS devices however this should be addressed in an update in the near future. 

Was this still happening? Can you please provide the following details:

Do you encounter an error message? If so, what is it specifically?
Device:
OS Version:
Service Provider:
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile:

Let me know how you go.

Adzmegz

My iPhone is fine, can’t get it working on Telstra tv
Support Team
Support Team

@Adzmegz The Telstra TV App provides access to various video content but not Live Streaming. You are able to watch match replays when they are available 12 hours after the match has finished.

Sorry for any confusion.

Adzmegz

So, I have just purchased the sports pack through foxtel now, I still cannot view anything due to the channels being locked. wtf?? How long does it take to process??
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Adzmegz,

We support the NRL Live Pass here. Foxtel Now enquiries, please contact Foxtel Support https://www.foxtel.com.au/now/support.html

Livestreamnrl

Can I now view MRI live stream on my ipad
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Livestreamnrl

Thanks for your post and you should be able to access live matches on any compatible device now with an active subscription.

If you have any trouble, let me know and we can help.

Thanks

Mudskip74

Do the login details work for both android and Apple devices
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Mudskip74,

As long as you have activated the Telstra Live Pass offer then linked the subscription to a NRL account, you should then be able to log into the NRL account on the other device and access the live pass.

- ToneB

Mudskip74

No
It doesn’t work
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the reply Mudskip74

Can you please try the following steps:

1. Logout of NRL Account ( More > NRL Account > 3 lines menu > logout)
    2. Logout of your iTunes account (Settings > iTunes & App Store) and log back in.
    3. Re-download the app
    4. Skip the initial screens
    5. Go to More > NRL Live Pass > Buy or Restore
    6. Follow the prompts

Let me know how you go with this.

Adrian123

i need help seeting it up
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Adrian123,

Have you downloaded the app on your device? If so, what is happening when you try and set the NRL Live Pass up?

- ToneB

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more