Moustafa86
Level 1: Cadet

NRL live pass

I have had an nrl live pass account for months that I haven't been able to access to cancel . I just found out that ive have two different email address linked to the account, one used for logging into nrl live pass and the other is recovering the billing information so it gets confusing .

I signed up for the live pass initially off the app store (iphone) but now have an android. My android shows live pass is active but won't allow me to cancel since it was downloaded off iPhone. Even when I login into an iPhone with the app store email I use which is the same as the billing email address , nothing pops up. Really want a refund and to cancel this.

Also spoke to customer chat service, no progress made.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NRL live pass

Hi @Moustafa86

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with NRL Live Pass. 

Unfortunately we do not have access to iTunes systems to cancel or refund a purchase made on your behalf. 

I would recommend contacting Apple Support via the below link if you require further assistance to cancel your subscription. 

Apple Support: http://tel.st/22hr4

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moustafa86

Says the link is forbidden
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Moustafa86 

My apologies, here is the link again - http://tel.st/eu4qe

If this does not work, you can type "apple support" in to a search engine to access the website. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Moustafa86

No success
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Moustafa86

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Can you please clarify what you've had no success with?

Were you unable to contact Apple?

Were they unable to help?

As I've mentioned, we do not have access to their systems so we can not cancel this subscription on your behalf. 

Moustafa86

Even though I logged into Apple id to manage my subsircptions, it doesn't show the live pass subsripction that I'm getting charged for.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @moustafa

You will need to contact Apple Support so that they can investigate why you're unable to locate your subscription. 

I’d recommend visiting https://support.apple.com/en-au

1.       Click iTunes & Apple Music

2.       Click iTunes Store

3.       Click Purchases, Billing & Redemption

4.       Click iTunes store account billing

This will take you to a page where you can either talk via phone, chat online or email your enquiry to them for investigation 

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more