CrowdSupport®
Joss1
Level 2: Rookie

NRL live pass

I just paid for a nrl live pass and I can see it in my subscriptions but when I try to watch a live game I get the message “subscribe to nrl live to continue watching” when I tap that it takes me to the screen where you buy passes again?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
42 REPLIES 42
wileyg
Level 4: Private Eye

Re: NRL live pass

Same happens to me
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Joss1

Thanks for your post and I am sorry to hear that you've not been able to access your subscription at the moment. 

Firstly, if you haven't already, please login with your NRL Account to link your live pass with the account. Then as general troubleshooting, I'd recommend attempting these steps:

• Please completely uninstall the app, restart the device & then re-download
• Ensure that you have an active subscription in the App (More > NRL Live Pass)
• Please ensure you've cleared the cache on your device

• Make sure that you do not have any HDMI or other external outputs connected to your device.

If you still encounter an issue, can you please provide the below details to help us assist you?

Do you encounter an error message? If so, what is it specifically?
Device:
OS Version:
Service Provider:
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile:

Let me know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Joss1

Already tried this nothing has worked. How can I get my money back instead ?
Brewster05

Comes up error 6. This is happening everywhere. I have checked with multiple friends
Brewster05

Error 6. Same with multiple friends everywhere
Brewster05

I also updated Os on iPad today. Same problem still.
Support Team
Support Team

@Joss1 We would like to get this working for you if we can, which I am confident we can do. Can you please provide the details requested in my last post and it will help me to understand what is happening.

Thanks

@Brewster05 Thanks for letting us know about this error message and we are aware of some others reporting this issue. We are trying to understand what could be causing this and how to resolve it. Can you please try the troubleshooting I provided earlier and let me know how you go.

If this doesn't help, please provide some more information about the device and OS that you're using.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Brewster05

iPad
0s 11.3.1 latest
Telstra
Mobile.
Gold Coast.

Already tried reinstalling. Same problem
Joss1

Same error message as above, iPhone and app both are updated, iPhone 6s
Support Team
Support Team

@Joss1 @Brewster05 Thanks for your details, we have reported these details with our App team and our team who manage the live stream. They are currently investigating to understand what has caused this error. 

Can you please confirm whether this was an in-app subscription or did you redeem a free live pass with your Telstra mobile?

Thanks

Joss1

App subscription... can I just please eat a refund I don’t wanna go through this bull**bleep** if my app ain’t gonna work on the weekend that footy is on ????? Just give me back my four bucks Lmao
Support Team
Support Team

@Joss1 @Brewster05 

I have received an update that we were able to resolve this issue overnight and it should be working for the remainder of the weekend.

We will continue to monitor this over the weekend but please let us know if you see this come up again.

Thanks

Tim211

It’s actually still not working at all. I’ve been through all the trouble shooting steps been given to everyone. Nothing works. Absolute joke
Support Team
Support Team

@Tim211 What seems to be the problem? Are you getting the Error:6 message specifically?

Joss1

Just give me a refund it’s still not working, I’ve paid for a service I’m not receiving and have asked for a refund twice please just refund me my money,  this isn’t customer support, supporting th customer would be giving them what they ask when you aren’t giving them a service they are paying for

bob150

I've got the same problem.
Missing all the games.
NOT HAPPY
bob150

This shouldn't happen when I payed for a subscription.

bob150

Support Team
Support Team

Sorry @Joss1 it seems that this is a different issue to Error:6 message that others have mentioned in this thread. Sorry, I will send you a private message now so we can investigate further for you.

Thanks

@bob150 Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the App. What seems to be the problem? Are you seeing the Error:6 message during the live stream? Or were you trying to purchase/restore your live pass? If you can provide more details about what you're seeing, I am more than happy to help.

Thanks

Tim211

No error 6. It’s just the same subscription loop problem that other people seem to have. Says I need to subscribe but when I go to the subscription page it says I already have one, which I do
Gavin454545
Level 1: Cadet

I’ve had the same problem for weeks now. Paid my money and I go on there and it says I need to subscribe to continue watching. I click the subscribe button and it says I’m already subscribed till the 11th of March. Also it took 2 payments from my Apple account this week and still doesn’t work. Tried all you have said and there is no error message it just says that I’m already subscribed.
bob150

My problem is the same as Tim211.
Not error 6.
Support Team
Support Team

@Tim211 Thanks for letting me know. If you are seeing the error when trying to restore your purchase, we have reported this with our App team now and they will continue to investigate what is causing this.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

bob150

This is the problem.

IMG_0563.jpgIMG_0564.jpg

Aaronwillliand

I am having the same issue. It says I have subscribed when I click to pay the $3.99 then when I go back to watch it wants me to check my subscription and I go back and forth to no avail
Gavin454545

I’m the exact same as Aaron and bob. But also have been charged twice for the service in the last 3 days.
mdavo

I have the same issue. The error code I get says ‘An error with domain kYCAuthErrorDomain and code 5 occurred’. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips and just want to watch the footy which I have paid for. This is getting beyond a joke
Tim211

It’s bull**bleep** mate. Everyone is asking for a refund. Sorry for the inconvenience isn’t good enough
Support Team
Support Team

Hi All, 

I can definitely see how frustrating this is for you and we will work to resolve this for ASAP. Regrettably at this stage, we are still waiting for more information.

I will provide an update on this issue as soon as we can.

Thanks

mdavo

And when can I expect my refund for the service you haven’t offered?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi again, to help us resolve this issue we will need some more details. To provide this, can you please go to More > Settings > Tap the version number 5 times.

This will pull up an email which will send through to our team and please complete the details to provide us with additional information to assist us with this.

Alternatively, you can provide this information:

- NRL App version

- Device type

- Mobile device version

- iOS or Android OS version

- Subscription type (weekly or annual)

Thanks

Aaronwillliand

I’m not sure if they fixed it overnight, but I just went in to renew the subscription and it said the usual, “you are currently subscribed” then I clicked ‘renew subscription’ at the bottom and that worked for me!!!
mdavo

NRL app version - 7.1.4
Device - iPhone 7
iOS - 11.3.1
Weekly subscription

Also sent the email.

Still no good this morning. Really just want it fixed so I can watch the footy otherwise refund my subscription
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there @mdavo

Sorry to hear you're having problems accessing the NRL Live App.

Thanks for sending through the App and Device details.

Firstly, if you haven't already, please login with your NRL Account to link your live pass with the account.

Then as general troubleshooting, I'd recommend attempting these steps:

• Please completely uninstall the app, restart the device & then re-download
• Ensure that you have an active subscription in the App (More > NRL Live Pass)
• Please ensure you've cleared the cache on your device

• Make sure that you do not have any HDMI or other external outputs connected to your device.

Do you encounter an error message? If so, what is it specifically?

Let me know how you go

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

mdavo

I have tried all that. I encounter an error message when I try to log in to Live Pass using my NRL account login. I still can’t login and still get the same error message I have noted in one of my previous posts. It is really getting beyond a joke that I have been charged for a service that is unavailable and essentially get messages to suggest I log off and on again to try and fix it
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there @mdavo

Sorry to hear the troubleshooting didn't  work for you.

It is an issue we are aware of and it has been sent to the App Team for investigation and a resolution.

As soon as we hear back, we will let you know.

Thanks for your patience

Micheal @ Telstra

bob150

All sorted now although I couldn’t access the live stream for two weeks.
I think you should organise 2 weeks free.
Regards,
Bob.
Support Team
Support Team

@bob150 Thanks for confirming that this is resolved for you now, I am glad that it is working for you. 

I will send you a private message so we can discuss this further.

Thanks

Aaronwillliand

@MichaelW

I’m glad it is now resolved.

I would like to be contacted about some form of reembursement whether credit or voucher for the week my login wasn’t working. Unfortunately I was unable to use the app during all of the Saturday live games.

Aaron.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey there @Aaronwillliand

You can contact the relevant App Store for them to investigate your payments and subscription.

Click here for iTunes Store

And follow this link for Google Play.

If you require further assistance, let me know

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Aaronwillliand

But you acknowledged that it was a Telstra fault and why would Apple refund me when the money goes to you?
Tim211

I’m still having the same issue as last week. Subscription has now been cancelled. Your so called “24/7 support” is an absolute joke. Guess I’ll just keep deleting and reinstalling the app to watch 2 min previews like I had to last week.

Out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now