Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
14 REPLIES 14
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NRL live pass

Hi @Graz2

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with NRL Live Pass. 

How did you subscribe? (via Google Play or iTunes) 

Are you trying to log in? If so, you do not need to log in, only restore your subscription. 

To restore your purchase in the NRL App, go to 'More' > 'My Account' > 'NRL Live Pass' then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase. Once complete, you should be able to access your live pass.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Graz2
Level 2: Rookie

I have Telstra internet so this enables me to hand the nrl Live pass. I have never subscribed or used it before. Not sure how
I need to redeem or subscribe. But when. I log in with my Telstra Id gives me an error message no valid subscription found

What do I need to do to get it up and runjinf
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Graz2

Thank you for getting back to me. 

In order to redeem your Telstra Live Pass, please follow these steps on your Telstra Mobile:

• Uninstall and Re-install the NRL App
  • Turn off Wi-Fi
  • Open the NRL App
  • If prompted select ‘I’m a Telstra Mobile customer’
  • It will use the mobile network* to confirm your eligibility
  • Check the details are correct and it shows $0/mth
  • Select ‘Go back to the NRL Live App’
  • Congratulations! Your Live Pass has been activated
  • Follow the prompts to create or link your NRL Account
  • Once complete you will be ready to watch

*Please note that if you are connected to Wi-Fi, you may need to disable it so we can confirm your eligibility.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Graz2

Hi
I do not have a Telstra Mobile
Network plan. I have a internet service with Telstra how will it recognise this
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Graz2

Thank you for getting back to me. 

Unfortunately, only Telstra Mobile customers are eligible to redeem the AFL Live Pass free of charge.

If you do not have a Telstra Mobile service, you will need to subscribe via Google Play or iTunes on your device. 

Graz2

Hi

I am positive I am entitled to the Nrl pass with my Telstra internet I saw that somewhere
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Graz2

Thank you for your response.

Do you have Telstra home internet (ADSL/cable/NBN etc) or a Mobile Broadband internet connection? 

Graz2

Yes I have adsl cable
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Graz2

Unfortunately, the AFL Live Pass is not an included part of any ADSL plans. 

Only Telstra Mobile customers are eligible to redeem the AFL Live Pass free of charge. 

You can stream AFL Live and data free using the AFL Live App while connected to your ADSL, but you will need to pay for your subscription. 

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Graz2

I am looking for the NRL PASS NOT AFL

And I am sure that I am entitled to it how can I send your a screen shot once I find it again
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Graz2

My apologies, I meant NRL Live Pass.

Only Telstra Mobile customers are eligible to redeem this for free. 

If you are not a Telstra Mobile customer, you are not entitled to a free NRL Live Pass subscription.

As per the terms and conditions: NRL Live pass is included in Telstra Mobile plans. Telstra Mobile customers can get an NRL Live Pass subscription as part of their mobile plan – see "Season Pass" details below. If you’re a Telstra mobile customer with a current post-paid, pre-paid ($30+ active recharges) or mobile broadband plan, a Season Pass is included as part of your post-paid plan or when you maintain a $30+ active pre-paid recharge.

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Graz2

Hi

I have just received at email from Telstra saying that I get the nrl live pass subscription for free

I am unable to get it working on my nrl app please help
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You only get it for free if you have a Telstra Mobile Plan.

The free subscription is not available on Home Broadband Plans.
On a Home Broadband Plan, the data is unmetered.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Graz2

I have previously provided instructions on how to redeem the NRL Live Pass for Telstra Mobile customers, if you have a look back in this thread. 

If you do not have a Telstra Mobile service, you will not be eligible to redeem the NRL Live Pass free of charge. 

Thanks

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now